Who is Scatch? , Scatch real name is Nick Scatch and he is 25 years old and was born in February 6, 1993 in United States of America , He is also a famous Twitch streamer and known for playing Fortnite , So We’ve written this article to detail Scatch Fortnite settings, Gaming gears, config and mouse sensitivity , Keybinds , Game settings and Scatch PC Setup.
Scatch Gaming Gears
- Keyboard: CORSAIR K70 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – USB Passthrough & Media Controls – Tactile & Quiet – Cherry MX Brown – RGB LED Backlit , You can find it for 129.99 USD.
- Headset: SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround for PC, PlayStation 4, VR, Android and iOS – Black , You can find it for 94.33 USD.
- Mouse: Classic Ergo 2 – White , You can find it for 59.99 USD.
- Mousepad: SteelSeries 63003 QcK+ Gaming Mouse Pad – Black , You can find it for 14.38 USD.
- Monitor: Acer KG240 24″ LED LCD Monitor – 16:9-1 ms GTG , You can find it for 140.99 USD.
Scatch Fornite Mouse Setting and Sensitivity
|DPI / CPI||800|
|Polling rate||1000 Hz|
Scatch Fortnite Video & Graphics Settings
|Refresh rate||144 Hz|