Who is Avxry? , Avxry real name is Avery Lopriore and he is 21 years old and was born in April 22, 1997 in United States of America , He is also a famous Twitch streamer and known for playing Fortnite , So We’ve written this article to detail Avxry Fortnite settings, Gaming gears, config and mouse sensitivity , Keybinds , Game settings and Avxry PC Setup.
Avxry Gaming Gears
- Keyboard: CORSAIR K70 LUX RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – USB Passthrough & Media Controls – Tactile & Quiet – Cherry MX Brown – RGB LED Backlit , You can find it for 129.99 USD.
- Chair: DX Racer Formula Series DOH/FD01/N Office Chair Gaming Chair Ergonomic Computer Chair eSports Desk Chair Executive Chair Furniture with Free Cushions(Black) , You can find it for 289.99 USD.
- Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite – Chroma Enabled RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse – World’s Most Precise Sensor – Comfortable Grip – The Esports Gaming Mouse , You can find it for 50.99 USD.
- Mousepad: CORSAIR MM400 – High Speed Gaming Mouse Pad – Low-friction, High-performance Mouse Pad Optimized for Gaming Sensors , You can find it for 19.99 USD.
- Monitor: BenQ ZOWIE 24.5 inch 240Hz eSports Gaming Monitor, 1080p, 1ms Response Time, Black eQualizer, Color Vibrance, S-Switch, Shield, Height Adjustable (XL2540) , You can find it for 443.87 USD.
Avxry PC & setup build
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.7GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W , You can find it for 347.99 USD.
- MICROPHONE: Blue Yeti USB Microphone – Blackout Edition , You can find it for 129.00 USD.
- WEBCAM: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Widescreen Video Calling and Recording, 1080p Camera, Desktop or Laptop Webcam , You can find it for 50.11 USD.
- GRAPHICS CARD: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 GAMING, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology – 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M, Asynch Fan, Optimized Airflow Design Graphics Card 11G-P4-6593-KR , You can find it for 799.99 USD.
Avxry Fortnite Settings & Avxry Fornite Mouse Setting and Sensitivity
|DPI / CPI||800|
Avxry Fortnite Video & Graphics Settings